As of December 13, 2019
Notice to EU Residents
The Information We Collect
Lyrka collects personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
The personally identifiable information we collect includes:
- full name and date of birth;
- contact information which includes a postal address, telephone number, and email address; and
- other personal information you submit to us on the Site and additional information harvested automatically by the Site
Non-personally identifiable information refers to information we may collect that is not related to your name, or that cannot be used to identify you.
As a principle, Lyrka does not request nor seek personally identifiable information from children, and the Site is not intended to solicit information from children below 13 years of age. To be eligible to take part in any sweepstake on the Site, you must be at least 16 years old.
How We Use the Information
Our primary objective in collecting information about you is to provide you with our Services or information that you requested for or to process your payment. Lyrka may also use the information about you to monitor how you use or interact with our Site and improve your online experience. Also, we may collate the personally identifiable information that you provide with the personally identifiable information that other users provide to carry out an analysis, research, or studies strictly for our purposes (that is, not connected to providing any specific services to you), including upgrading our Services and improving future sweepstakes.
Lyrka may also use the information you provide to communicate or interact with you about our ongoing events, future events (including sweepstakes), or to inform you about any changes in our Services. If you determine, in your own discretion, that you do not wish to continue receiving messages from us, you can unsubscribe from receiving such emails from us.
How We Collect the Information
- Account Registration Information: You can register for a personal shopping account with us. This will allow you to shop in a more comfortable and faster way, and to verify order status and record. In registering this account, you permit Lyrka to store your name, email address, date of birth, telephone number, billing, and shipping addresses.
- Promotion, Sweepstakes, and Contest Information: You can partake in Lyrka’s promotions, sweepstakes, and contests as long as you are eligible, and you comply with all regulations guiding the promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
- Support Information: When you send in a request, comment or review to our customer support unit, or you take part in any interactive services provided by Lyrka (presently or in the future), we may request for your email address or other contact information so we can follow up with you and we may obtain additional personal information about you.
- Billing and Shipping Information: When you place an order on the Site, we will use the information you provide to process and fulfill your order. We may send an email to your email address to authenticate or update you on your order.
- Analytics: The Site uses Google Analytics (and may use other related websites or services in the future), a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to better assist us in understanding how the Site is being used. Google Analytics will place cookies on your device, which will generate information that we request about your use of the Sites (including your device IP address). That information will be transmitted to and stored by Google. The information gathered in this manner is non-personally identifying, and they are used to measure the customer use of the Site, compiling the result for our use and providing other relevant activity relating to the Site usage and activity.
- Credit Card Information: When you use your credit card to donate, you will be redirected to a third-party service provider that processes the transaction on our behalf. We do not access, collect, process, or store any credit card information.
How We Protect Information
Information Security: To secure your personal information against unauthorized access by third parties, all personal information collected by Lyrka is stored on systems that are protected by updated versions of secure network infrastructures that contain firewalls and unauthorized intrusion detection devices. Data served in servers are “backed up” (i.e., the data are stored on separate media) to avoid the unexpected circumstance of destruction, erasure, or loss of the data. The servers are secured in facilities with high-security installations, with restrictions to unauthorized access, fire detection, and rapid response systems.
How We Share or Disclose Your Information
Unless for the under listed reasons, we do not sell, rent, or share your information with other people or entities.
- Sharing your personal information with third-parties: In our bid to provide high-quality Services and experience to you, we may share your information with a third-party service provider that provides some services on our behalf.
- As mandated by the applicable law: We may disclose your information with others as mandated or permitted by applicable law. This may include disclosing or revealing your personal information with law enforcement agencies, or third-parties in response to court injunctions, subpoenas, or other legal processes.
- Business Transfer: In case of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of part of or all our assets, your information will be transferred to the acquiring entity as a part of the deal.
- Charity Organizations and Prize Providers: If you participate in a promotion or sweepstake, whether by making a generous donation or using an alternate method, donate with respect to entering the sweepstake, you consent that we may share your name and contact information with the charity organization we approve as the beneficiary of such sweepstake or promotion, and with any entity providing prizes for that particular sweepstake or promotion, who may use your information for its marketing purposes.
Provision of Information Outside the United States
As appropriate, by submitting any personal information to Lyrka or participating in any sweepstakes, you are transmitting and transferring your personal information to the United States, and you agree to such transfer.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to revise, review, update your personal information or delete your account.